Guest houses – both potential and going-concerns – for sale in France
- St Antonin-Noble-Val ex-Guest House - fine townhouse with mature garden
- St Antonin Guest House project: used up until recenly as an upmarket guest house this imposing townhouse on St Antonin-Noble-Val's main street is just crying out for a decorative makeover and re-creation of the quality guest house it once was. An independent owners' section is a big plus, as is the mature garden out back.
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val, Occitanie
- B&B in Mediterranean village for sale
- Near, but not on, the Mediterranean coast. That is the key to this property which is located in an ancient wine village of stone-built houses with plenty of cafés and services. It is NOT a concrete high-rise on the beach! Successful little business for retirees.
- Torreilles, Occitanie
- Caylus - Guest house with development potential
- Luxury guest house near mediaeval village of Caylus. Two big barns ripe for development. With guest suites instead of merely rooms, this is a very attractive property which turns over a healthy sum ... in just 4 months of activity per year.
- Caylus, Occitanie
- Mountain Guest House with pool - Pyrenees
- A simple B&B in the high mountains on a habitual Tour de France route. Works all year round with hikers and cyclists in the summer and mushroom-hunters and winter sports enthusiasts in winter. 5 guest rooms and a cosy communal area: the host does a table d'hôte avery evening which keeps the guests happy. There's a pool - unusual in the mountains - and above all there are those stupendous views!
- 05 61 64 55 51
- Auzat, Occitanie
- Tarn property: Upmarket guest house gite complex manor house
- This is more than just a guest house: it is a thriving tourist business run by professionals which combines sumptuous guest rooms with a large gite, two pools, extensive grounds (which include truffle oaks and orchard) and a charming 6-bedroom 18th century manor house for the owners. Big turnover and loads of potential.
- Catered Chalet - Pyrenees Tourmalet
- There's not many 'catered chalets' in the Pyrenees (as opposed to the Alps) but this one works because of the location. At the foot of the famous climb up to the Tourmalet pass it is perfectly placed for cycling holidays and winter sports. Year-round activity.
- Campan, Occitanie
- Carcassonne gite and B&B business
- Exceptional location only a few kms from the Carcassonne citadel. It's located in a leafy estate right in the middle of a satellite village south of Carcassonne. Relatively modern construction with a choice of gite or guest rooms surrounding a magnificent pool.
- Palaja, Occitanie
- Corbières - very big gite or guest house
- Unusual property in that it can be used either as a 'very large gite' or as a more classic B&B. Formerly a country hotel the house has now been transformed into a holiday let which caters to people visiting the famous Cathar castles in the vicinity. There are vineyards too and the Med coast is not far away either.
- Rouffiac-des-Corbières, Occitanie
- Gascony - upmarket guest house 25 minutes Toulouse airport
- Gascony: just west of Toulouse within 30 mins of airport and Airbus HQ, this former convent houses 5 ensuite guest rooms, gite, 4-bed owner's quarters, garden, pool and outhouses. Big turnover - all year round activity in charming mediaeval village.
- L'Isle-Jourdain, Occitanie