- Tarn - small hamlet for sale
- Small isolated hamlet in the forests of northern Tarn. 3 dwellings surrounded by 9 hectares of land, mostly wooded. Water is from a spring, mains electricity and gas central-heating provide comfort and the lack of near neighbours make this a perfect place to retreat from the world. Price reduced for a quick sale.
- Gijounet, Occitanie
- Carcassonne/Limoux - Château in 13 hectare estate
- This 19th century château is used as a family home and occasional wedding venue. It boasts over 28 bedrooms, 22 bath/shower rooms, ballroom, function room, professional kitchen as well as a 16-metre pool, wine cellars and numerous outhouses, including a 4-bedroomed gite. Only 25 minutes from Carcassonne and less than an hour from Toulouse it is perfectly located for all sorts of uses.
- Mazerolles-du-Razès, Occitanie
- Dordogne - Montignac - Lascaux 4 - gite business
- Lascaux 4 - pre-history caves near Montignac, Dordogne. This is what attracts most visitors to this part of Dordogne and this property is the sort of place they want to stay: beautiful old farmhouse converted into a well-run and successful gite business beside the Vézère river. House plus 3 gites, pool 6 hectares gardens and walnut plantations.
- St Antonin-Noble Val - 15th century B&B
- Unusual and rare property in the mediaeval town of St Antonin-Noble-Val. Run as a cosy B&B but could be developed into something bigger. There's a gite on the ground floor and two open-air terraces for development. Right in the centre near cafés, markets and good restaurants. Excellent price.
- Toulouse South - gite business and lifestyle home
- There's a lot of space in this beautiful early 19th century 'Toulousain' farmhouse in the countryside to the south of Toulouse: 3-bed owners' house plus 3 studios , 3 B&B rooms, a gite and a wonderful heated pool. Would suit a lot of themes and uses. like cycling, yoga or corporative retreats. Solar installation provides power and enough to sell to the grid!
- Lherm, Occitanie
- Successful Gascony gite complex near Marciac
- You won't find an easier gite complex to run than this one. The owners' farmhouse is a solid Gascon farmhouse, independent of the 5 varied gites, sitting in mature gardens with a superb 13 metre pool. Just down the road from Marciac, France's 'Jazz' village in one direction and the Pyrenees in the other. Could make an excellent cycling centre or just run as a laid-back gite complex.
- Saint-Justin, Occitanie
- Pyrenees gite business and cycling centre
- A gem of a property which can be used either as a classic gite business or as a cycling centre. House + 2 gites, pool and gardens over-looking the Crabère and Maubermé peaks in the Ariège. Nearest TdF climbs include Portet d'Aspet and Col de la Core
- Castillon-en-Couserans, Occitanie
- Toulouse farm converted into gites + B&B
- Former Toulouse farm house in the eastern outskirts of the city in a hilltop location. Surrounded by fields and woodland (green belt) the complex boasts 4 gites and 4 B&B rooms as well as function rooms, a pool and spa as well as an independent cottage
- Baziège, Occitanie
- Toulouse South - upmarket guest house
- Toulouse outskirts: upmarket guest house just south of Toulouse which specialises in tourists who don't want to stay over in the city centre on their way south or west. Works all year round and could be developed (more rooms) and a table d'hôte added.
- Toulouse, Occitanie