- Carcassonne château and 3 gites
- A chateau this near to Carcassonne is fairly rare. The fact that it is a fully-fledged B&B and can offer 3 gites as well makes it a "must see" property. Carcassonne Cité is the second most-visited tourist site in France ... and the airport has links to Ireland, UK and Belgium.
- Caux-et-Sauzens, Occitanie
- Lot & Garonne - Holiday village
- Unusual holiday village in the Lot et Garonne, near Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Comprises 12 gites, restaurant, 2 pools, owner's 3-bedroom villa and two hectares of land. Big turnover.
- +33(0)5 53 41 95 14
- St Antonin-Noble-Val ex-Guest House - fine townhouse with mature garden
- St Antonin Guest House project: used up until recenly as an upmarket guest house this imposing townhouse on St Antonin-Noble-Val's main street is just crying out for a decorative makeover and re-creation of the quality guest house it once was. An independent owners' section is a big plus, as is the mature garden out back.
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val, Occitanie
- Tarn - small hamlet for sale
- Small isolated hamlet in the forests of northern Tarn. 3 dwellings surrounded by 9 hectares of land, mostly wooded. Water is from a spring, mains electricity and gas central-heating provide comfort and the lack of near neighbours make this a perfect place to retreat from the world. Price reduced for a quick sale.
- Gijounet, Occitanie
- Carcassonne/Limoux - Château in 13 hectare estate
- This 19th century château is used as a family home and occasional wedding venue. It boasts over 28 bedrooms, 22 bath/shower rooms, ballroom, function room, professional kitchen as well as a 16-metre pool, wine cellars and numerous outhouses, including a 4-bedroomed gite. Only 25 minutes from Carcassonne and less than an hour from Toulouse it is perfectly located for all sorts of uses.
- Mazerolles-du-Razès, Occitanie
- Dordogne - Montignac - Lascaux 4 - gite business
- Lascaux 4 - pre-history caves near Montignac, Dordogne. This is what attracts most visitors to this part of Dordogne and this property is the sort of place they want to stay: beautiful old farmhouse converted into a well-run and successful gite business beside the Vézère river. House plus 3 gites, pool 6 hectares gardens and walnut plantations.
- Successful Gascony gite complex near Marciac
- You won't find an easier gite complex to run than this one. The owners' farmhouse is a solid Gascon farmhouse, independent of the 5 varied gites, sitting in mature gardens with a superb 13 metre pool. Just down the road from Marciac, France's 'Jazz' village in one direction and the Pyrenees in the other. Could make an excellent cycling centre or just run as a laid-back gite complex.
- Saint-Justin, Occitanie
- Pyrenees gite business and cycling centre
- A gem of a property which can be used either as a classic gite business or as a cycling centre. House + 2 gites, pool and gardens over-looking the Crabère and Maubermé peaks in the Ariège. Nearest TdF climbs include Portet d'Aspet and Col de la Core
- Castillon-en-Couserans, Occitanie
- Toulouse farm converted into gites + B&B
- Former Toulouse farm house in the eastern outskirts of the city in a hilltop location. Surrounded by fields and woodland (green belt) the complex boasts 4 gites and 4 B&B rooms as well as function rooms, a pool and spa as well as an independent cottage
- Baziège, Occitanie