- Gite business for sale – 3 gites + main house: Lot & Garonne
- 3.5 hectares land: pasture, veg patch, stables, horse-friendly
- 2 pools – private and guest
- tobacco barn for events
- no near neighbours
- Price: €741,000 (includes 3% agency commission) – ref n° 343
Among the rolling hills of northern Lot&Garonne/southern Dordogne, hidden between hilltop villages and plantations of plum trees, this secluded farm has been transformed into a working gite business complete with horses, stables, two pools and a barn.
It’s the sort of business that will tick many buyers’ boxes as it has both plenty of land , no near neighbours and yet is only minutes from a number of local villages.
Gite business for sale in Lot & Garonne
The property is made up of:
- the main farmhouse: a solid two-storey stone building which has been – vaguely – divided into two family dwellings: kitchen/dining-room, large lounge, downstairs ensuite bedroom in one and the same in the other but with two spacious bedrooms upstairs. This set-up could easily be reversed to recreate the original four-bedroomed farmhouse … or kept as is and the second half used as a fourth gite.
- three two-bedroomed gites. In a separate building, facing away from the farmhouse, these three gites have a very similar layout: spacious kitchen/living area on the ground floor and two bedrooms with a family bathroom on the upper floor. The two-bedroom format is the most sought-after as it suits both families with two children or two couples of friends.
- two swimming pools: heated, saltwater pools – one for the guests and one for the owners.
- out-buildings: a traditional tobacco barn which can be used for all sorts of events. A childrens’ playroom … with outdoor jacuzzi. Bicycle shed and storage. Garage.
- stables: two boxes and a tack room
- three and a half hectares of land, including a potager (veg patch), pasture and small area of woodland.
This is a true turnkey business which is sold fully-furnished and equipped, ready to exploit from Day One. Buyers will appreciate the calm, the views, the excellent location (at the end of the road – no through traffic) in a region with plenty to do. It’s near the St Emilion vineyards, the tourist villages of Eymet in the Dordogne and nearby Duras, and there’s even a good 18-hole golf course just down the road. You really can’t go wrong with a tried and trusted business like this which has been operating for over 20 years: highly recommended!
CONTACT US NOW for more information and to arrange a viewing
similar gite business in the region
#gites #frenchproperty #gitesfrance #lotetgaronne #gitebusiness